Printable Forms

Click on the printable document.

Complaint Form (en español)
Please fax the completed complaint form to the Public Service Commission’s Consumer Affairs Division at (410) 333-6844.

Telephone Slamming Complaint Information (en español)

Electric/Gas Referee Request Form (en español)
The completed Referee Test form is to be mailed, along with your payment, to the following address:
Maryland Public Service Commission
Engineering Division, 19th Floor, William Donald Schaefer Tower
6 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Physician Certification Form (en español)
The Physician Certification must be submitted to your gas and/or electric utility.